The beginners classes are designed around an 8 week course that repeats throughout the year.
2. you may not understand all of the instructions from the teacher - even though one is not supposed to look at others when practising yoga, Whiltst you are a beginner its ok to look around, to help understand the instruction
3. you may pass wind - many postures constrict the abdomen, making it impossible not to pass wind. don't be embarrassed it happens to everyone
4. you may feel uncomfortable - if you cannot get into a posture you may feel awkward, this is far less likely to happen in the specifically designed beginners class
5. you may feel stiff the next day
6. BUT YOU WILL feel relaxed and refreshed and
7. you WILL want to come again
Classes every Tuesday and Thursday at 19:30!